Pandora House is a traditional home, located in a lovely settlement, near Perama village, just 6 Kms away from the sandy beach of Panormos and only 15 minutes by car from the beautiful city of Rethymno.
- Welcome basket
- Double Size Bed
- Hotspot Area
- Mountain View
- Free Parking
50€/night ~ 90€/nightBook Now
Pandora House is unique for your summer holiday in the island, offering you the opportunity to get a taste of the original Cretan countryside way of life and enjoy nature and also providing easy access to import sightseeing spots, as well as the highway leading to both Chania and Heraklion towns.
This beautiful split-level house can accommodate up to four people to its two double bedrooms, making it ideal for two couples or a four membered family. The house is tasteful decorated with rustic furniture, resembling old village houses. The stone walls and wooden furniture and ceilings enhance this feeling and add some wonderful touches.
On the ground floor guests enter a wonderful open - plan space, featuring a comfortable living room with a beautiful fireplace, the kitchen with the dining area and a WC. The living room and kitchen doors lead to the village’s picturesque narrow streets. Wooden stairs lead to the upper floor, where the two bedrooms are located. Each bedroom has an extra kitchenette and a bathroom with a shower. Additionally, both bedrooms have balcony access, equipped with patio furniture.
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Towels, linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes twice per week.
- Baby cot and high chair available.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area is included.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- Free Parking space.
- House electronics include a flat-screen TV with satellite reception, three small fridges with freezer compartments, microwave, washing machine, electric stove, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
EOT (Ellinikos Organismos Tourismou - issued by the Greek tourist board) licence number: 1041K050A3016501.
|Low Season (March- May, October-November)||Mid Season (June & September)||High Season (July & August)|